Seller Side Transactions
CRS Real Estate Solutions will handle your seller side transactions from contract to close. Allow us to handle everything from contract acceptance all the way through closing, i.e.: introductory emails to all parties involved in the transaction, initiating escrow deposits, scheduling of inspections and appraisals, communicating with title companies and lenders on the status of the file in preparation of closing, communicating with sellers and helping to assist them throughout the entire process, preparation of any documents/addendums needed, confirming closing dates and scheduling, scheduling final walk-through, reviewing settlement statements for accuracy and confirming transactions have closed and funded.
Seller Side Packages
CONTRACT TO CLOSE
- Verify all contracts & addendums are executed
- Ensure all required addendums are included w/ the contract
- Provide a transaction software that contains all parties’ contact information, property address, contract timelines and current updates
- Make contact with the lender (if representing buyer) and follow up on loan status
- Provide copies of the contract and all relevant addendums to the lender, Buyer(s), Seller(s) and/or Listing Agent, and Title Company.
- Act as liaison between title company, listing & selling agents, clients & Lender, and keep the agent informed.
- Open file with the title company
- Create, upload, and maintain the transaction and documents in Paperless Pipeline
- Order home warranty (if applicable)
- Maintain a timeline contingency calendar for the property & provide important reminders
- Provide a list of vendors (survey, home inspectors, WDO, Title, etc) to customers upon request, and schedule vendor inspections/appointments.
- Provide weekly transaction status summary & timeline reminders
- Request final HUD 1 from the title company and provide to the agent for review
- Complete & Submit the Commission Disbursement Request form
- Follow up with title company on closing day
- Ensure all parties are aware of closing location & time, and that the clients are aware of what is needed for closing
- Obtaining listing agreement documents, i.e. listing agreements, riders and any other additional docs that will be required for the brokerage for a listing
- Coordinating and scheduling of photos
- Coordinating and scheduling of sign post to be placed at the property as well as removal after closing
- Inputting all data into the MLS
- Handling all compliance pertaining to the listing for the brokerage